View North America in style and comfort onboard our two beautifully restored historic rail cars. Our dome lounge car, the Warren R. Henry and accompanying sleeper car, the Evelyn Henry are perfect for:
• Corporate Meetings
• Family Vacations
• Unique Trips and Incentive Travel
Your all-inclusive and unforgettable journey includes panoramic views of the countryside and gourmet meals prepared by our executive chef who only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. Overnight trips accommodate up to 10 guests.
As featured on the Travel Channel
Our formal dining room is exquisitely appointed
Dine in Style
While the cars are stationary in Houston, they can be reserved for dining and entertaining for up to 20 guests for:
• Formal Dinners
• Birthday Celebrations
• Cocktail Receptions
• Board Meetings
the scenic route
Warren R. Henry
Dome/Observation & Fine Dining
Built in 1955 for the Union Pacific Railroad, the dome car features panoramic viewing upstairs, a formal dining room or boardroom for meetings and a beautifully appointed lower level lounge with satellite TV, DVD, and CD player. A complete bar is located on the lower level. An added feature is our open rear platform where guests can take in the fresh air at each stop along the way.
A highlight of any trip is dining on board where our Executive Chef will prepare meals using only the freshest ingredients found throughout North America. Choose from many selections including Smoked King Salmon to Black Angus Filet Mignon or Chilean Sea Bass.
An excellent selection of DVD movies are available for late night viewing or simply sit back and count the falling stars as you race across the country.
• Large lower level lounge and full bar with comfortable seating for 8
• Dome lounge upstairs with seating for 16
• Formal dining room or boardroom on lower level for up to 12 guests
• Rich Honduras mahogany with rich deep colors
• Open back platform with special lighting for late night viewing of scenery
• Excellent on board staff including executive railroad chef and steward
• Satellite TV, CD and DVD player with over 80 television stations
Built in 1954 for the Union Pacific our deluxe sleeping car features 6 double bedrooms with lower and upper beds. A shower and bathroom is located between each pair of bedrooms. A new feature is the master suite “Grand Canyon” with queen size bed, private bathroom, TV/VCR, and a spacious closet.
The Evelyn Henry can sleep 10 guests utilizing both the lower and upper beds or can be used in suite configuration for 6 guests featuring four deluxe suites with two lower beds in each suite and private bathroom.
Our first class service includes turndown service in the evening, fresh brewed coffee, newspaper brought to your room in the mornings, and 24-hour laundry service. Our on board library offers an excellent selection for nighttime reading.
• Beautifully restored bedrooms with large windows for viewing the countryside
• Comfortable daytime couch seating
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms with shower
• Spacious closets
• Rich Honduras Mahogany interior
• Climate controlled rooms